If you’re thinking of trying the Whole30 this season, you’re in luck! The Whole30 Dallas Duo has you covered with two options (local or virtual!) to support and encourage you through your Whole30 reset and reintroduction.
And, we’ve timed it perfectly to start after Easter and end before Mother’s Day, helping you feel your very best and energetic self going into summer! We wanted to share more of our program details, calendar of events, and invite you to join us…
For this series, Whole Foods Market at Preston/Forest will be the location for our Meet and Greet + Program Launch/Grocery Shopping coaching sessions!
Who is the Whole30 Dallas Duo?
I’ve partnered with my friend and fellow Whole30 Certified Coach, Whitney Stuart RDN, to offer a fun, comprehensive Dallas based coaching group. Our first round in January and was a huge success (see my previous posts for the scoop)! We’re offering this Spring session, and another in September. This is the only program currently available guided by two coaches with extensive Whole30 experience…
Attend our Meet and Greet in Dallas on April 4th!
We’re also hosting a FREE “Sips and Dips” Meet & Greet in Dallas on April 4th, so if you’re interested be sure to attend and get any questions you have about the Whole30 and our program answered before we begin! See below for the details.
See this post for an overview our program. And, don’t worry if you’re not in Dallas…we have a virtual option this time, and I’ll be sharing plenty of Whole30 content here as usual!
Below you will find our Calendar of Events! Whitney and I are looking forward to an amazing month of Whole30 fun and Non Scale Victories! (FYI: The 4 Coaching Sessions and private Facebook group are where we will provide most of the coaching and targeted support. The other workout and dining experiences are fun perks/optional (but encouraged!) to keep you social, motivated, and trying new things during your Whole30!)
Whole30 Dallas Duo Spring Session | Calendar of Events
Pricing: Click here to register…
- Full Access $200 (see complete description below)
- Virtual Only $100 (includes Digital Copy of our Whole30 Planner, Facebook group access, & exclusive discounts on Whole30 Approved Brands/Products)
Program Description: Full Access
- The most comprehensive yet social option!
- Whole30 Welcome Package, which includes a bound journal with curated resources we have found to be most helpful in finishing a Whole30. Including but not limited to; the rules, grocery lists, meal planners, tips/tricks, exclusive recipes, restaurant guides, and non-scale victories. Plus, an incredible swag bag filled with Whole30 Approved samples, products, and coupons!
- 4 Workouts + Whole30 curated dining experiences featuring Whole30 compliant raffles/giveaways at each.
- 4 Coaching Sessions
- -Initial Kick Off: to discuss rules, strategies, social outings and possible barriers, along with any concerns. Let’s get it all out in the open!
- -2 Table Talk Sessions (following workouts/at two of the dining experiences): recap to discuss strengths and weaknesses, strategic menu planning, questions, and concerns.
- Reintroduction Planning
- An exclusive Territory Foods discount to supplement your meal prep
- 24/7 guidance in our private Facebook group: featuring daily inspirational posts, and questions answered by your Whole30 certified coaches.
- Giveaways and exclusive Whole30 compliant product discounts all month long.
- Weekly homework/questions to ensure you get the full emotional and physical benefit of the program.
SCHEDULE→ Whole30: April 9th-May 9th | Reintroduction: May 10th-20th
April 4th: 5:30PM-7PM Meet & Greet – Sips & Dips at Whole Foods Market
- Meet us, try our fave sips and dips, and get your questions about Whole30 and our program answered before our next coaching group begins! Open to the public/free event…rsvp here!
- Featuring Whole30 friendly dressings, (including ranch!)
- Enter for a chance to win a Whole30 Approved Gift Basket from Whole Foods Market
- 2 hour info and coaching session to get you prepped and ready to start on the 9th!
- Guided grocery shopping tour, 1 hour.
April 13th: 6:30PM Workout/Dinner: Pure Barre Uptown & Origin
- One month raffle from Pure Barre
- “Burger Bowls after the Barre” at Origin (Q&A session – homework questions)
April 22nd: 11AM Workout/Brunch: Lync CORE and & Dive Coastal Cuisine
- Snider Plaza: Lync Core class followed by a Whole30 Curated Lunch Menu at Dive
April 28th: 10:30AM-12:30PM Yoga & Lunch at Gather Kitchen
- Class led by Deborah Lee of We Yogis, Outdoor Voices presence
- Gather Kitchen Whole30 Bowls: $12 per bowl for: 1 base, 2 veggies, 1 sauce, 1 protein and all garnishes as well as Flavored Water Bar
Prior to May 9th: Reintroduction Coaching Session, more details to come! (Members only, drop in rate offered for non-members…)
May 10th: Reintroduction Begins
May 19th: 10AM Workout Zyn22 Surge & Territory Foods
May 20th: End of Fast Track Reintroduction
Don’t forget to follow us on instagram @loubiesandlulu and @whitnessnutrition for all of our latest #Whole30DallasDuo updates and information! And, check out the Whole30 section in my main menu bar. There you will find all of my Whole30 journey posts, favorite products, weekly menus, and more!
Thanks for stopping by! Your questions and comments are always welcome, so please feel free to reach out…here’s to a happy and healthy spring! xx-Andrea