Hello and Happy New Year! Still on the fence about doing the #JanuaryWhole30? Well…the beginning of the year is actually my favorite time to do it! This reset helps me start the year feeling my best and with a fresh mindset towards food, and life in general! In addition to many other physical and mental benefits, my ability to focus, sleep well, and handle stress increases with this program and who doesn’t need that?
While some have already started on 1/1, I like to ease into the new year and regroup before I begin. Plus, once my kids are back in school and I have a few days to get my house in order I don’t feel as overwhelmed with getting into routine. For me, having a few extra days to prep and plan sets us up for success!
For 2018, I’ve partnered with my friend and fellow Whole30 Certified Coach, Whitney Stuart RDN, to offer a comprehensive Dallas-area coaching group! This is the only program currently available guided by two coaches with extensive Whole30 experience…
We’re just days away from our Whole30 Dallas Duo Kick Off and I wanted to share our calendar, details, and invite you to join us! See this post for an overview of our program. (And, don’t worry if you’re not in Dallas…I’ll be sharing plenty of Whole30 content here as usual! Feel free to comment or email me any of your Whole30 questions and concerns and I will address them in posts this month.)
Our kick off is on January 6th, to meet you and answer your questions about getting started. (To join our group you’ll need to first register here and submit payment.) We want to help you feel confident and ready to tackle this challenge!
Whole30 Day One will be January 8th. This group will go through the entire 30 days together, plus the 10 day Reintroduction! You’ll be supported and encouraged throughout your Whole30 experience…and you’ll have an awesome time!
Below you will find our Calendar of Events and preview of Whole30 approved/compliant brands we will feature this month! These partners are favorites, curated by us and products will be included either in our swag bag, sampling, or giveaways/raffles exclusively for Whole30 Dallas Duo group members…and we will be offering other discounts and special offers throughout the program!
Whitney and I are looking forward to an amazing month of Whole3o fun, learning, and Non Scale Victories! (FYI: The 3 Coaching Sessions and private Facebook group are where we will provide coaching and targeted support. The workout and dining experiences are fun perks/optional to keep you social, motivated, and trying new things during your Whole30!)
January Whole30 Dallas Duo Calendar of Events
January 6th- Kick Off /Coaching Session at Communion Cooperative, 1-3pm
- (optional) Arrive early (12:30pm) to order lunch from Communion Cafe’s Whole30 Fixed Price Menu
- Coaching Session begins at 1:00pm
- Complimentary Coffee/Beverage Bar, featuring: Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, nutpods Dairy Free Creamers, And Vital Proteins Bone Broth Collagen
- Whole30 Dallas Duo Planners and Swag Bags will be distributed
January 7th- Grocery Guidance (times TBA at kick off)
- Whitney: Sprouts & Trader Joe’s – Dallas
- Andrea: Whole Foods Addison & Central Market Plano
January 13th- Week One Workout at Pure Barre Addison
- Complimentary classes at 9am and 11am, must register in advance with our group code
- 10am: Burn and Learn Whole30 Info / Q+A Session with Andrea
- Territory Foods Presence & Giveaway
January 21st- Week Two Workout at Beyond Studios Frisco
- Complimentary Class at 1pm, must register in advance with our group code
- Followed by 2:30PM Up Inspired Kitchen Brunch (fixed price Whole30 curated menu)
- Surprise Giveaway
January 27th- Week Three Workout at Zyn22 Uptown
- Complimentary Class at 10am, must register in advance with our group code
- Followed by lunch at Gather Kitchen (fixed price Whole30 curated menu)
- Bandier Dallas, exclusive discount for group & giveaway
January 30th- Coaching Session / Dinner at Mudhen Meat and Greens (time TBA)
February 1st- Week Four Workout at Outdoor Voices
- Class at 6:30pm (type of workout TBA)
- Giveaway/Discount from Outdoor Voices
- Snap Kitchen Whole30 5 Day Meal Plan Raffle
February 3rd- Coaching Session at Communion Cooperative, 2-4pm
- Will review Reintroduction rules, provide guidance, Q&A
- (optional) Arrive early for lunch from Communion Cafe’s Whole30 Fixed Price Curated Menu
- Coaching Session begins at 2:00pm
February 7th- Day 30! Woohoo!
- Private Facebook Group LIVE event, details TBA
February 8-17th- Reintroduction
- Details will be discussed during last coaching session (on the 3rd)!
- Group officially closes on February 17th
Don’t forget to follow us on instagram @loubiesandlulu and @whitnessnutrition for all the latest #JanuaryWhole30 updates and information! And, check out the Whole30 section in my main menu bar. There you will find all of my Whole30 posts, favorite products, weekly menus, and more! (Heads up…I’ll be launching another giveaway on instagram soon…)
Thanks for stopping by! I welcome your questions and comments so please feel free to reach out…here’s to a happy and healthy 2018! xx-Andrea
Photography: Stephanie Drenka