As promised in my birthday launch post, I have some AMAZING giveaways for you!
First up, is a Style Session at lululemon knox, where you will get to select an outfit, top and bottom, compliments of lululemon athletica knox street + Loubies and Lulu. How great is that?!? I love shopping at the Knox location in Dallas. It is just down the street from The Move Project, which makes it (way too) convenient for me to stop in after a workout to see what is new. All of the educators at the store are very friendly, and always willing to make suggestions to help you find the styles that are perfect for you. THANK YOU, lululemon knox for this awesome giveaway! #knoxrocks
***You can click on on the links below to take you straight to the Facebook pages to enter!!!
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win an outfit from lululemon knox:
“LIKE” both Loubies and Lulu + lululemon athletica Knox Street on Facebook
Tag a lulu-loving friend in the comments on my giveaway post on Facebook
- This giveaway will be valid ONLY at the Knox Street location.
- Open to women and men!
- Giveaway ends and winner will be drawn on Wednesday, Sept. 17th at 10pm (CST).
Just a small selection of the new arrivals for fall at lululemon knox…
I was drawn to the lifestyle pieces on this visit to lululemon. There are great sweaters, tanks, and leggings that can take you from your workout/class to out and about in style. Many of these items could also be mixed with denim and for a casual look. There is even a dress that looks adorable with sneakers or with pumps or booties for a night out. Check out the pieces I tried on below….
What I loved about these pieces:
- Vestigan: So glad that the educator at the store brought this to me to try on. It’s one of those pieces that did not initially catch my attention as I browsed the store. I ended up loving it, and it came home with me…looking toward to wearing it this fall/winter. Plus, it is on sale and comes in three colors! Comfy, cozy sweater that can be worn as a cardigan, or with the “vest” part buttoned up for a layered look. This sweater also has thumbholes! I also love it because it gives you the look of a chunky cardigan without a lot of bulk. It is streamlined and lightly skims your shape.
- Shine Tight (Roll Down): First, I cannot say enough good things about the roll down waistband that Lulu has been doing lately! You can wear them high waisted for extra smoothing and support, and let’s be honest…who doesn’t want that!?! Or you can wear them folded down for a lower rise. These have a slight sheen to them and kind of look like the leather leggings that popular for fall. Love, love them!
- Power Y Tank: A go-to basic tank. These fit so well. Perfect for any workout or to layer under non-workout clothing.
- The Sweater Life: Awesome sweater for fall. Lightweight and not too bulky, this sweater also features thumbholes. It is a longer length that covers your booty. Slightly loose, and very flattering! Bordeaux Drama is one of my favorite lulu lemon colors this season!
- Here to There Dress: This dress has an amazing fit, and is super flattering. It has a fitted waist, higher neck, a pleated skirt, and cut-in shoulders. The fabric is stretchy and comfortable. And, it has pockets!!
- Vinyasa Scarf (Rulu): Love these! They can be worn lots of ways, and can double for a blanket at the movie theater:-)
- Two Times a Yogi Bag: I have been thinking about getting this bag as a carry all for during the week, and I think I am ready to take the plunge now that it comes in charcoal grey wool. I’m kind of obsessed with it!! It has a separate laptop compartment and lots of pockets for all the stuff I carry!
- Vans Perforated Leather Slip Ons: I haven’t worn Vans since the 90s, but recently bought a lace up pair for my daughter, and decided I HAD to have some too! Love them. I’ve only had them about a week and have worn them with several outfits already!