Hello, friends! This summer was very…eventful, and there is so much to catch up on! I wanted to do a quick post today to give you the heads up on our September Whole30 Dallas Duo group, because it’s right around the corner. What?! Yes!! View our schedule below…
We are gearing up for the best session ever, right off the heels of our trip to the Whole30 Coach Summit in Utah. We gained so much knowledge, inspiration, and focus there and we cannot wait to dive in with you, and help you rock your Whole30 this fall!
We learned, laughed, cried, connected with the Whole30 community…and we won an award for Innovation in Coaching for our Dallas Duo program! It has been such an incredible journey to work together over the past year, and I have a feeling we’re just getting started!
If you’re curious about our program and want to work with us, NOW is the time! (We have Local and Virtual packages available, so even if you’re not in Dallas you can still join us.)
*For more on who we are and what we offer, and to reserve your spot, click here…
Some details are still being confirmed, but we’re putting the key dates out there so you can check your calendar and (hopefully!) join us! We are starting after Labor Day, to give you time to settle in and get prepped! I’ll continue to update this as we go…
Whole30 Dallas Duo | September Schedule→
- Saturday, August 25th! Elevated Coffee Date @ The Gem (Preston/Forest)Free, open to all! Meet us and learn about our program/the Whole30! Plus, sample The Gem’s delicious, Whole30 friendly “Elevated Coffee!” Come and go, casual event, more details here and please RSVP/share/invite your friends here!
- September 8th– Whole30 Kickoff Session 1-3PM @ Communion Cooperative
- 3:30-5:30PM Grocery Shopping Guidance (4 different grocery locations to choose from, TBA!)
- September 10th– Whole30 Begins!
- September 15th– Week One 10am Cycle @ Class Studios / 11:30am Lunch + Coaching Session @ Origin Dallas
- September 22nd– Week Two 12PM Yoga @ HotBody Yoga + 1:15-3pm PM UP Inspired Kitchen Whole30 Lunch + Coaching Session
- September 29th– Week Three “The 22” workout @ Zyn22 Park Lane / Whole30 Lunch at Zoë’s Kitchen
- October 6th– Week Four: Reintroduction Breakfast + Coffee Coaching Session @ Gather Kitchen, time TBA (new location in Preston Center!) 2 hours, time TBA
- October 13th- 1PM Beyond Studios (Lovers Lane) + Lunch (location TBA)
- October 21st- Food Freedom Party at Sweet Firefly, 2-4pm
*All workouts and coaching sessions are included in the price of our program. Curated meals at local restaurants are not included. We partner with businesses to create a menu that is Whole30 friendly and fixed price to bring you the best value!
This session our Whole30 Approved Swag Bags will include samples, (some) full size products, and coupons from: The New Primal, RXBAR, Chomps, Vital Proteins, Nutpods, US Wellness Meats, Primal Kitchen, Applegate, and many more…be sure to follow us, @whitnessnutrition + @loubiesandlulu on instagram for the scoop leading up to our start date!
Questions? Comment on this post or feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day 🙂