UPDATE: New Retreat Date: November 2-4. Full Weekend (including accommodations at El Monte Sagrado Resort) OR One Day Pass for November 3rd are available. Sign up to reserve your spot today!!
Exciting news!! We’re offering a 1-day pass for our Taos Whole30 Wellness Retreat Saturday line up! This is a great option if you’re interested in joining us, but can’t attend all three days…
This day will run from 8am-5pm, beginning and ending at El Monte Sagrado Resort…
Don’t wait! Reserve your One Day Pass HERE!
The 1 Day Pass is $149 and includes:
- Whole30 Coffee Bar featuring: Nutpods, Vital Proteins, and Chameleon Cold Brew
- Whole30 Breakfast (to go!) and Whole30 Approved Snacks
- Guided Rio Grande Hiking Excursion led by Angelisa Murray of Heritage Inspirations. Explore one of the most scenic geological rift zones above North America’s third longest river, the Rio Grande. You will be amazed at the diversity of the high desert ecosystem, on our 2.4-mile moderate hike to an expansive overlook. (Plenty of sweet photo ops, of course!)
- Whole30 Burger Bowl Lunch, with sauces/dressings from Tessemae’s
- Two Whole30 Workshop Sessions (with me!)
- Session One: Topics will include: Whole30 Basics and Q&A / Book Round Up / Importance of Reintroduction / Food Freedom / Whole30 Book Giveaway
- Sips + Dips Break Time (between workshops featuring Whole30 dips, veggies/fruit, and sparkling water mocktails)
- Session Two: Mayo & Dressings Demo (get sauced!) / Meal Prep Tips / Favorite Whole30 Approved Products / Sponsored Whole30 Product Giveaway / time for Q+A
- Mini Swag Bag with Whole30 Approved products, samples, coupons, and more! Plus goodies from L&L favorite active brands, including Outdoor Voices and Carbon38!
Spend the day with us exploring the beauty of Taos, make some new friends, and leave with the tools you need to jumpstart your Whole30 reset/healthy habits! Y’all…it’s going to be an amazing experience and I’d love to share it with you!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely day! xx