Looking to level up your snack game? You’ve got to try Mini Medjools, the latest from Natural Delights! Think naturally sweet dates combined with wholesome ingredients such as coconut, nuts, chia seeds, nut butters, dried fruit, and cocoa in a two bite size…yum!
Mini Medjools are a great snack for active lifestyles or sweet addition to a balanced lunchbox!
A deliciously healthy treat, a four piece serving contains 150 calories and packs flavor, fiber, and nutrients. I like to add them to Andrew’s lunch (or mine!) alongside deli turkey and raw veggies with ranch dressing or enjoy a few as a quick post workout snack. Perfectly sized for on the go snacking, just pop some into a ziploc or bento box and you’re set! Did I mention they’re super tasty with a strong cup of black coffee?
Available in six fresh flavor combos, in stores now!
(I think all the flavors are great but I starred my faves below):
- Coconut: Medjool dates and shredded coconut
- *Cacao Pecan: Medjool dates, cacao, and pecans
- *Sweet & Salty Almond: Medjool dates, sunflower seeds, almonds, dried cranberries, shredded coconut, almond butter, and chia seeds
- *Organic Cranberry Pistachio: Medjool dates, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, pistachios, shredded coconut, chia seeds, and almond butter
- Organic Fruit & Nut: Medjool dates, sunflower seeds, almond butter, shredded coconut, dried cranberries, dried cherries, and chia seeds
- Organic Cacao Coconut: Medjool dates, sunflower seeds, almond butter, cacao powder, shredded coconut, dried cranberries, chia seeds, and cacao nibs.
During the Date Harvest Tour I had the pleasure of meeting the food scientist who helped develop this snack…
She stressed the importance of bringing balance to the dates both in flavor and nutrient profile, with healthy fats such as nuts and nut butter. This new snack contains only simple, healthy ingredients and is bursting with flavor! I mean, who doesn’t love a good sweet and salty combo?! I even got to see how the minis are made in motion on tour at the date packing facility! For more details on the nutritional benefits of Mini Medjools and how to incorporate them into your diet be sure to check out this video and post!
Please let me know if you try them and which flavor is your fave! And don’t miss this post for more bento box lunch/snack inspiration…
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Photography: Audrie Dollins