I have been back in Dallas for less than two weeks, and I am already feeling like I am ready for fall. Or, at least ready to be wearing fall clothing! I had a taste of cooler weather in Taos, so it was kinda tough to adjust to the August heat when I returned. Here are some items that I am looking forward to wearing once the temperature dips. I know it still may be a while, but at least I am prepared with ideas come fall! Click directly on the items for shopping information in the photos above and below…
I can’t wait to wear these Fall Finds:
- Asymmetric Zipper Sweater: This would pair great with everything…even my gym clothes!
- A Big, Bold Tote: For all of my daily essentials…and for the days I need to pack lunch, extra clothes, etc.
- Quilted Crossbody Handbag: Love, love this bag! Especially the all black hardware.
- Barely There Suede Sandals: Minimal and perfect.
- A Bright Tank: Wear on its own or as a great layering piece.
- Faux/Vegan Leather Leggings: Who I am kidding…I love leggings in any form!
- High Rise Denim: Skinny silhouette + high waist = (comfortable) perfection.
- Louboutin Nail Color: I don’t have the shoes (yet!), but I can get the nail color now:-) Louboutin Red!
- Wedge Heel Booties: Had the lace-up version on these last year and loved them…Need these for fall.
- Patterned Handbag: A fun little style steal from Target, in Houndstooth print. So cute…Under $25!
SHOP THE POST: MORE FALL FINDS…