I have exciting news…
I am teaming up with one of my local stores, lululemon knox street, to bring you Currently Obsessed, my favorite finds from the most newly released lululemon items, available in store. You might already be familiar with Britt’s Picks, which is on heylululemon.com. It is a sneak peek of items that are about to be released online and in store. Britt is the Brand Manager of Product Education at lululemon, and she puts her picks out before they are released online and in stores. I love Britt’s Picks because it gives me little peek into what is coming that week, and I can strategically plan my purchases! She also lists the special features of the items and the reason(s) she chose them. Currently Obsessed will be similar to that, but specific to what is currently available locally. The store will feature my picks on their Facebook page, and I will post them here as well. This week I visited the store and selected the items to feature for my first set. You can shop these pieces online and in store now. And…if you are in the Dallas area, join us for the “Boohoos and Woohoos,” a back to school event at lululemon knox on Monday morning to kick off a new school year. The Knox store opens early at 8:30am, and Northpark opens at 10. More details HERE, and on the lululemon knox Facebook page. Hope to see you there!
Here are the pieces from my first Currently Obsessed selection:
- Free to Be Bra (in inky floral) + Energy Bra (in sashico cross): LOVE the straps on both of these bras. The Free to Be is a lighter support bra, made with luxtreme and a thin band around the bottom. The Energy bra offers more support, also made of luxtreme and has a thicker band to keep it in place. Inky Floral and Sashico Cross are great patterns to integrate into your look to transition from summer to fall.
- Roll Down Wunder Under Crop (in sashico cross): Can’t say enough good things about the roll down wunder unders…they are amazing!! They are so comfortable and stay in place for any activity. You can wear them high waisted or rolled down for a lower rise. I have worn mine for weights, yoga, barre, and pilates. And, now the roll down style is available in Wunder Under Pants as well!
- Astro Wunder Under Crop: The Astro waistband has been around for a while on the Astro Pant. But I really love it integrated into the Wunder Under Crop. It also can be folded down for another look and a lower rise. I love the mix of patterns and prints that they put on these to coordinate with your favorite lulu tanks and bras.
- Two Times a Yogi Bag: First off, love the color, Bordeaux Drama, so glad it is back! Also comes in black. It has rose gold hardware, which I think makes it unique. It is designed with separate compartments to hold your clothes and essentials, plus a space specifically for your laptop. Also has a strap to secure your yoga mat.
- All Tied Up Tank: “Currently Obsessed” is the right description for this tank! This tank has been on repeat since I purchased it. I love pairing it with the inky floral free to be, as well as some of the strappy lululemon sports bras already in my collection. You can wear it tied up in the back, or untied for a loose and flowy look.
It was so fun to put together my picks for you…I hope you enjoy this new feature on Loubies and Lulu!