My Favorite Pieces, Currently At Lululemon Knox
Yesterday, I visited lululemon Knox Street to see what’s new for fall…
Remember a few weeks ago, when I told you all that I would be selecting my favorite items from one of my local lulu stores (Knox Street), and featuring them here? Well, here are my latest picks, and this time, I took photos of them! I love this time of year in general, and also because fall at lululemon means a gorgeous new color palette, great textures, and prints. Here are a few of my favorites that are available in-store and online. (Clockwise from top left)
- Roll Down Wunder Under Crops (black): I know I have said this before, but these are my absolute favorite right now. Loving the high waistband that can be worn high or rolled down. Extremely comfortable and flattering, and they come in several colors and prints…LOVE! This waistband also available in full length.
- Power Up Tank II (sashico star): This tank has a slim fit, and feels great on. What I love about it is the exaggerated racerback style. It cuts deeper and lower than the staple Cool Racerback style. Has a built in bra.
- Bhakti Yoga Jacket (bordeaux drama): I really like the unique cut of this jacket, with the asymmetrical zipper and pretty neckline. There are lots of ways you could wear it
- Om Tee (microstripe black/white): This tee is beyond basic. It is super-soft, made of lululemon’s Vitasea fabric, and has slits at the side. It has a flattering loose, but not too-loose fit. It is long enough to CYB (cover your booty!).
- Wunder Under Crops (purple fog/black): Staple style in my closet! Perfect leggings for any activity. These ones are reversible to all black, too, so you get 2 looks in one!
- Spring Forward Jacket (plush petal): This is a technical piece, a lightweight run jacket, perfect for chilly fall mornings. Or just wearing out and about! Has a hood that zips into the collar, thumbholes, and cuffins. This jacket can also be cinched at the waist for added shape.
What are your favorite lululemon pieces for fall? Feel free to comment below….