Happy Monday! Super excited about my next giveaway….A 5-Pack of classes to Flywheel or Flybarre! Whether you already love Flywheel, or it is something that has been on your list to try, you have to enter my giveaway. This 5-Pack will be valid for use at either Flywheel in Highland Park OR Flywheel + FlyBarre in Plano. Flywheel was one of the very first class write-ups I did when I started Loubies and Lulu. Over the last two years, I have been back many times for classes, and for shopping! They always have on-trend activewear to make my workout ensemble a little extra FLY! I know that when I sign up for a Flywheel or FlyBarre class, I am guaranteed to get a great workout, and to have fun, too. Since I’m teaming up with Flywheel Texas to give away a 5 pack of classes to a lucky reader, I wanted to highlight 5 things I love about Flywheel!
Flywheel + FlyBarre Top Five:
- The Instructors: They are all great…every single one! Each instructor brings their own personality to the class through music and style of class. And, they are all super friendly, willing to help, and will answer your questions about how you can get the best class possible.
- They know how to have FUN: From themed classes to great promotions, the Flywheel team knows how to make working out fun. One of my favorite classes this year was the Beyonce/Jay-Z/Solange ride that also included a St. Bernard Sports gift card. Oh…and taking a Flywheel class taught by THE Jillian Michaels was pretty great, too! Also took a FlyBarre class led by Kara Liotta, Master Instructor and Director of Training for Flybarre. So many awesome opportunities!
- The Retail Collections: If you have been reading for a while, you know that I love my FLYgear! New collections arrive frequently, and often include designer collaborations, like the latest one with Lauren Moshi. The designs and prints are always stylish and fashion forward. Their FLY sweatpants and hoodies are the softest ever, and they always include unique tank tops (my personal favorite).
- The Torq Board: I used to opt out of the Torq Board, because I was kind of intimidated by it, but now I embrace it! I love to see how I am progressing, and to watch the numbers rise. It makes me push that extra bit harder during sprints and climbs. I’m not super competitive, but I will admit, it is fun when my name moves up a slot or two on the Torq Board!
- The Flywheel Sports App: Makes it very easy and convenient to get into the Flywheel or Flybarre class of your choice. You can purchase packages and book classes right from your phone. Plus, it stores a class history, where you can view all of your stats from each class.
Just a few of my fave FLY moments from the last two years…
Love these new pieces from Flywheel Sports…especially the cropped tanks!
Here’s what you need to do to enter my Flywheel 5-Pack Giveaway:
“LIKE” both Loubies and Lulu +Flywheel Texas on Facebook
TAG a friend in the comments of my giveaway post on my Facebook page
- This giveaway will be valid ONLY at Flywheel HP or Plano, for either Flywheel or Flybarre.
- Giveaway ends and winner will be drawn on Wednesday, Sept. 24th at 10pm (CST).
GO: Flywheel + Flybarre Plano, 5964 W. Parker Rd, Suite 100, Plano, TX 75093
Flywheel Highland Park, 4252 Oaklawn Avenue, Dallas, TX 75219