The September Whole30 is right around the corner and we’re excited to release our schedule and welcome new members (and alumni)!
We encourage you to join early if you’re thinking about it because we will be sharing early bird prep content the week before we kick off, to help you plan ahead and feel ready to start after Labor Day!
If you’ve been considering the Whole30 but want to have extra guidance, support, and fun while you’re doing it, we would love to have you join us in September. Snag your spot now…it’s going to be awesome!! After summer travel and the kids back in school, I’m ready for a reset myself!
Some details are still being confirmed, but we’re putting the key dates out there so you can check your calendar and (hopefully!) join us! We are starting after Labor Day, to give you time to settle in and get prepped! I’ll update this as we go…
(The Snap Kitchen Interest Events are free, but all other events are closed to our members once our September Whole30 coaching group begins. You must sign up here to be in the local or online group.)
Whole30 Dallas Duo | September Schedule→
- September 7th– Whole30 Kickoff Session + Nutpods Coffee Date
9:00-11:30 AM, Central Market Preston Royal. Get everything you need to start your reset strong, includes an amazing swag bag filled with Whole30 Approved products and our exclusive journal with our very best resources and recipes! And- we’re so thrilled that our fave creamer (unsweetened dairy-free and Whole30 Approved!), nutpods, is sponsoring our group this season and providing us with pods on pods for our members to enjoy thoughout our program!
- September 9th-Our Whole30 Officially Begins!
Weekly Coaching Sessions / Workouts / Dining Experiences
- September 14th– Week One 1:00pm Pilates @ Session Pilates Lovers Lane / 2:30 Lunch + Coaching Session @ Lala’s Mexican Cafe / Whole30 Approved Brand Surprise Raffle Giveaway for those in attendance!
- September 21st- Week Two 11:15AM Sculpthouse Theme Class “Muscles + Mocktails” with Waterloo sparkling water mocktails, followed by Whole30 Lunch with Territory Foods + Coaching Session / Whole30 Approved Surprise Raffle Giveaway!
- September 28th– Week Three 12:00PM TreadBarre @ The Pilates Barre (Devonshire Location) / Whole30 lunch and coaching session @ Zoës Kitchen / Whole30 Approved Surprise Raffle Giveaway!
- October 5th– Week Four: Reintroduction Coaching Session (2 hours, Union Coffee time TBA) We equip you with all the resources and guidance you need for a successful reintroduction! / Whole30 Approved Brand Surprise Raffle Giveaway!
- October 8th- “Spa, Shop + Sweat” Day 30 Celebration with exclusive mini treatments! @ Exhale Dallas, 6-8 PM / Whole30 Approved Brand Surprise Raffle Giveaway!
- October 9th- Reintroduction Begins (We encourage and coach our members through the 10 day Fast Track Reintroduction but if you need more time or a different type of reintro we can guide/advise.)
- October 12th- NSV Victory Lap Celebration at Gather Kitchen 9am-11am
- October 21st- Reintro Ends! Self Care Celebration at Follain Dallas (Celebrate your reset with mini facials and product sampling!) / Whole30 Approved Brand Surprise Raffle Giveaway!
Is everything listed here included in the cost of your programs?
*All coaching sessions, workouts, and celebrations are included in the price of our All Access package. We offer a Virtual package for those outside the DFW area or those who prefer online support only. We also moderate a private Facebook group for all of our members to access for daily encouragement and communications. Curated meals at local restaurants are not included. We partner with businesses to create a menu that is Whole30 friendly and fixed price (in most cases) to bring you the best value!
What if I can’t or don’t want to do the workouts?
*It’s totally fine! Our innovative program includes coaching sessions, workouts, celebrations, and restaurant meet ups. If you can’t or prefer not to join us for the workouts (or any other scheduled event) that’s totally acceptable. For health or personal reasons, several past members have joined us for the coaching sessions and restaurant meet ups only.
YOU GUYS…I am SO excited about this amazing lineup and connecting with our Whole30 Dallas Duo community! If you have any questions at all please reach out in the comments or email me: email@example.com
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! xx
Photography: Stephanie Drenka