Andrea and Whitney created Whole30 Dallas Duo after realizing how much more attainable healthy living was when surrounded by a similar-minded supportive community. After multiple Whole30 rounds, they share in their own Food Freedom together!
When they're not hosting meet&greets, lectures, and leading a coaching group you'll find them both giggling over an almond milk americano during the day (they're both former baristas!) a topo-tequila on holiday, and running intervals on the woodway treadmill.
January 2019 Schedule & Events
join us this january 12th - February 10th + 10 days of reintroduction
What is included in your coaching package?
All Access whole enchilada: Includes our exclusive printed journal, four coaching sessions, Facebook & Instagram group access and a killer swag bag.
- Initial kick off to discuss rules, strategies, social outings and possible barriers.
- 1 hour of grocery shopping assistance following the kick-off; four grocery stores to choose from.
- Your Whole30 Welcome Package will include a bound journal with curated resources we have found to be most helpful in finishing a Whole30. Including but not limited to; the rules, grocery lists, meal planners, tips/tricks, exclusive recipes, restaurant guides, non-scale victories, and more!
- Four workouts at Dallas' top boutique fitness studios with Whole30 approved partner raffles at each. Three group coaching sessions, held at local restaurants with discounted prix-fixe Whole30 compliant Curated Menus.
- Extended Intro and Reintroduction coaching sessions to address all questions and concerns.
- Mini consult coaching session during the 1st week!
The full experience:
Our all-access option, along with a consult & four weeks of ongoing nutrition counseling with our resident RDN Whitney Stuart.
just a taste virtual:
Digital journal, Facebook group access, exclusive discounts from Whole30 Approved Brands and streamed access to our initial coaching session! This is our option for distance clients.
- Your digital journal includes curated resources we have found to be most helpful in finishing a Whole30. Including but not limited to; the rules, grocery lists, meal planners, tips/tricks, exclusive recipes, restaurant guides, non-scale victories, and more!
- An exclusive Territory Foods discount to supplement your meal prep (we know it can be exhausting!)
- 24/7 guidance in our Private Facebook Group, featuring daily inspirational/motivational posts from both Whole30 certified coaches.
- Weekly “homework” to ensure you get the full emotional and physical benefit of the program
Our" View Only" virtual option for locals, although it includes full access to our most valuable coaching sessions; kick-off and reintroduction!
Frequently asked questions
whole30 dallas duo received the first ever whole30 coaching innovation award at the 2018 summit.
When does Whole30 Dallas Duo offer group coaching? We offer Whole30 Dallas Duo as a comprehensive, social coaching group 3 times per year; January, September & once in the Spring! We lead our group through the Whole30 reset and reintroduction, providing 40 days of guidance and support! Local and virtual options are available.
Do you offer private coaching, too?
One on One coaching is offered on a limited, by request, basis. We also offer to coordinate and plan Whole30 workshops, lectures and events.
What makes you so special, anyway?
We're the first official coaching duo, and more uniquely, the only clinician + non-clinician duo. We offer a comprehensive Dallas-area coaching group that includes more than just Whole30 instructions but guided grocery shopping, workouts, guided meals, curated restaurant experiences, reintroduction workshops and specific resources to sail right into your Food Freedom!
Are you always on Whole30?
We both found life-transforming benefits from the Whole30, but we've also found happiness and health in our Food Freedom. We both complete anywhere from 1-2 Whole30 resets a year, but each is uniquely decided upon.
And, are your events exclusive to your group?
80% of our events are open to the public for a discounted drop-in rate. This year alone, we've hosted over ten events with public access. $10 to take a Barry's Bootcamp class? YES please!