Build your own Whole30 Charcuterie Board / Tray… It’s an easy, No Cook way to eat!
All you have to do is pack a board or tray with your favorite Whole30 compliant favorites! For inspiration, see how I built ours below.
Be creative and use what you like / have at home, to create a spread your family will love! Get your kids in on the fun, too! It goes without saying, these are also perfect to create after your Whole30, with these components along with your Food Freedom favorites! Note: If you’re doing a Whole30, always check your labels to make sure ingredients are compliant.
- What I used: My Whole30 Kalamata Mayo and Whole30 Green Chile Ranch Dressing.
- Others to try: Make your favorites, or use a favorite Whole30 approved store bought brand. Tessemae’s, Primal Kitchen, and The New Primal (use Andrea15 for 15% off your order) all make wonderful dressings! And, don’t overlook salsa and guacamole! And Whole30 compatible Kite Hill Almond Cream Cheese is a new addition to try…
- What I used: Marcona almonds, walnuts, cashews
- Other ideas to try: macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, pecans
Olives, Tapenade & More:
- What I used: green olives, kalamata olives (in the mayo), hearts of palm
- Other ideas to try: greek olive mix, compliant tapenade, canned artichokes, roasted garlic
Pickles / Fermented Faves
- What I used: Grillo’s Dill Pickles (find at Target, Sprouts, & Central Market!)
- Other ideas to try: Bubbies Pickles, other compliant brands of sauerkraut, pickled/fermented foods
- What I used: Whole30 compliant prosciutto and deli turkey (Applegate has both!), and compliant smoked salmon.
- Other ideas: Tuna/chicken/salmon salads mixed with Whole30 mayo, other compliant deli meats (also love Applegate peppered turkey), hard boiled eggs.
- What I used: cucumber, mixed cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas, mini carrots, bell pepper slices, celery sticks, lettuce leaves, zucchini slices, berries, pears
- Other ideas to try: other peas, mini peppers, jicama spears, avocado, melons, clementines, apple slices, grapes…
Charcuterie Boards make a super easy spread for your next movie night, casual gathering, or anytime you want a no cook/low maintenance variety of healthy foods to snack on. These trays are fun to build and visually appealing…don’t believe me, put one out and watch the veggies (and everything else) vanish! Also check out my mezze inspired Charcuterie Board with Whole30 Tzatziki Sauce
Click to shop: One / Two / Three / Four / Five / Six
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! xx
Photography: Kristen Massad