February is here, believe it or not! I’ve rounded up some things I’ve had my eye on that would make fun gifts for Valentine’s Day. For shopping info, just click on the pictures or on the numbers below! Thanks for stopping by. xoxo
- One: This turntable plays records but also will play music from your phone
- Two: Set of three wear-with-everything earrings from Kendra Scott
- Three: Jot down your thoughts in this metallic XO journal
- Four: The cutest stud bottom leather duffel bag in the perfect shade of red…I want one!
- Five: Black and white stripes pair so well with red…love this tank from the Kate Spade x Beyond Yoga line
- Six: This heart stoneware bowl and ladle will look great on your table any day of the year
- Seven: Love Potion cup for your favorite bevs…I’d use it for my afternoon LaCroix!
- Eight: All about high tops lately…love the digital rose b + w print on these Vans
- Nine: Bright, glossy rain boots add a nice pop to any outfit
- Ten: Nordstrom has some great gifts like this pillow in their Wit + Wonder Shop
- Eleven: Love a red lip, and this one from Vapour Organic Beauty is my current favorite. Plus, it’s made of natural ingredients and is good for your lips! Courage and Tryst are great reds.
- Twelve: Kate Spade has the best phone cases lately…this one says “lovestruck“
SHOP THE POST: MORE VALENTINE’S GIFT IDEAS