1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13
Valentine’s Day is always a low key, fun holiday in our house! We don’t go out on Valentine’s, and stay in and have a cozy family night enjoying spaghetti and meatballs (I make brown rice pasta + zoodles!) and dipping our own chocolate covered strawberries. It’s a tradition we started when Marisa was a little one and now Andrew loves it, too! This year will be a little different because Marisa has a basketball game to cheer for that evening and we will be there too, rooting for the team. But we’re still planning to have a nice dinner at home that night before we head out and dessert afterwards…
Sharing a few of my favorite gift ideas and picks for Valentine’s Day today…
- This LOVE bracelet would look super cute solo or part of a rose quartz stack!
- Candles are always a welcome gift and this one smells dreamy.
- Love these sparkle stripe leggings, super fun for Valentine’s or any day! There’s also a matching sports bra to make it a set. Save 15% with my codeANDREAOVE50.
- “Hidden Heart” sneakers are a fun spin on classic Converse!
- Treat your sweetheart (or yourself!) to relaxation with a gift card to their favorite spa! In Texas, Hiatus Spa + Retreat is a favorite that offers a Spa Membership ($69 and one Essential Service is included each month)! The services at this spa are so relaxing, especially my favorite One and Only Pedicure, featuring zero gravity chairs..trust me! Waive membership fee (Save $29) with my code: AndreaHCircle
- Stickers and stationery from Joy Creative Shop! I always order the kids valentines stickers from here…the cutest designs and printables are available, too!
- Hot Tamale Outdoor Voices Tech Sweat Kit! These sets are such a great deal, a top + leggings for $95! They also come in several neutrals (hello, black!) but this red is gorgeous on.
- Love fun, useful kitchen gifts like this french press…under $20, super easy to use, and makes a great brew! Pair it with a bag of your favorite coffee beans or loose tea!
- Love Vapour lip nectar, glosses, and balm for a soft, smooth pucker! Fave lip nectar shade is coquette…
- I bought these heart espresso cups and platter last year and I want to add more pieces to my collection! They’re 20 % off and you can order online and pick up in store same day if you have a Williams Sonoma near you. I love that their use extends beyond Valentine’s Day, with the simple + sweet heart design.
- These are my favorite chocolates to give and get. Kate Weiser bonbons are tiny, delicious works of art! When I want to enjoy a special treat you’ll find me nibbling on a 63%, “cookie monster,” or “ninja turtle” while sipping on coffee or wine!
- When I don’t chop my own, my favorite muscle tanks come from Spiritual Gangster, and of course I love this one too! Save 15% with my codeANDREAOVE50.
- Sparkly huggie earrings are perfect for everyday wear and layering piercings. These are under $40! Just bought this pair and love them, and they also come in gold and rose gold…
Do you have a favorite Valentine’s gift to give or special tradition/way to celebrate? Please share and check out more of my picks below…Thanks for stopping by! xoxo