With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I’m sharing my picks for a cozy night in…
one /two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten / eleven
Instead of going out on Valentine’s, we opt for a sweet family night at home!
When Marisa was younger she asked if we could make spaghetti and meatballs at home for Valentine’s, so that has always been our special Valentine’s Day meal! Over the years we’ve added zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash to the mix and experiment with different sauce/meatball recipes. This recipe is my fave. It’s fun to carry forward and add to these traditions each year!
We love making chocolate covered strawberries after dinner
We usually melt our favorite Enjoy Life dairy free chocolate chips over the stove, but this may be the year I go big and get a fondue set or fountain! I’ve included both options here.
Add festive plates/cups, comfy pj’s, slippers, a nice glass of wine or tea/coffee and a movie and it makes for a fantastic night! I’ve linked everything you see here and you can scroll through more Valentine’s Favorite Finds below…
Cozy Night In Essentials…
(1) Heart Dinnerware/Drinkware– Currently 20% off! I have the platter and espresso cups and I don’t just use them for Valentine’s Day! They add a sweet touch when serving any dessert or appetizer. I’m going to add the plates and bowls to my collection this year!
(2) Rose Gold Tea Strainer– Perfect for your favorite loose leaf tea! Holds two teaspoons. Sweet gift paired with a cute mug!
(3) Palais Des Thés Loose Tea– This green tea is flavored with cherry blossom and comes in a pretty stackable tin. Other flavors available!
(4 & 8) Roller Rabbit Heart Print Robe & Pajamas: Adorable set! Also available with pants/long sleeve. The ultimate in cozy pj’s, Marisa and I both love this brand and their fun prints. They get softer and softer with each wash!
(5) Fellow Electric Pour Over Kettle– On my own list! Love the look and functionality of this kettle. More colors available too.
(6) Fondue Fountain: Under $35! Great for dipping strawberries, cherries, bananas, pretzels, and more! Also love this fondue pot.
(7) Wander Beauty Rose Gold Eye Treatments– Three layer eye masks work to brighten, hydrate and reduce the appearance of dark circles…yes, please!
(9) UGG Scuffette Slippers: On sale (40% off) and available in many colors but I love the pink!
(10) Voluspa Lychee Candle– One of my faves, scented with panjore lychee, cassis, and Asian pear
(11) Vinglacé Champagne Chiller & Flutes– Keep your bottle of wine or bubbly perfectly chilled for hours in this vacuum-insulated stainless steel canister from Vinglace!
Do you have special Valentine’s traditions in your family? Please share! Be sure to check out my other Valentines Day Gift Ideas/Finds here too. Thanks for stopping by + have a great day!