These are some of my go-to summer beauty products. A few I have stumbled upon on my own, and some have been recommended by friends. What are your essential products for summer? You can share them in the comments section below……
1. I love these Loreal Sublime Bronze self-tanning products. They give you a bronze glow that is not orange-y. The spray on mist has a pleasant (for self-tanner!) scent. It smells like lemon to me, and is easy to apply. The towelettes take a little more effort to apply, but a good option if you don’t want your bathroom to be misty.
2. This mineral powder sunscreen from Susan Posnick is wonderful. It comes in tinted shades to wear as foundation, or in a translucent version to wear over your favorite foundation. The brush is great for traveling because there is no mess!
3. I bought this Pure Abundance styling spray from Aveda the last time I got my hair cut, and I love it. You can use it to give volume and texture to your hair when blow or air drying. It can also be used as a style refresher for the next day if you don’t want to wash your hair. It is lightweight and smells good.
4. This is my favorite summer fragrance, Citron de Vigne by Fresh. It has crisp citrus notes, but also has sandalwood and amber in it too. Also comes in a rollerball for your purse or travel. Can also be layered with other Fresh fragrances to create new combinations.
5. I love cute, inexpensive cosmetic bags. I would rather save my money on them because I end up getting make up on the inside lining no matter how hard I try to keep them clean! These are from Forever 21 (the purse mirror, too), and they always have lots of fun patterns and colors with accessories to match. They are a great find for under $10!
6. I love Supergoop! Sunscreen Serum because it is light and feels weightless underneath foundation. It is SPF 30. Its a sunscreen and repair treatment in one product.
7. Bobbi Brown Face and Body Bronzer has 2 shades to use seperately or blended together. I like Bobbi Brown bronzers because they always have a very natural looking bronze color to them.
8. This Color Burst Lip Gloss (in Peony) from Revlon is almost identical to another favorite gloss, (Nars Orgasm), but is half the price! This Rose Lip Balm from Sugar with SPF 15 leaves a light pink tint and keeps your lips hydrated without feeling greasy.
9. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge, is a 2 in 1 product. It can be used as a cream blush or a lip color. Sometimes I use it as blush, then apply some to my lips, and top with gloss. Super easy, and lots of shades to choose from.