I’m always on the lookout for gifts for kids that promote being active. We spend plenty of time in the car and on various devices daily, so things that get them moving are at the top of my list! Today, I’m sharing a round up of my favorite gifts that will get them on their feet and having fun…
(1) Sports Gifts: There are so many to choose from, but the gift of sports equipment is one that keeps giving. You never know when you might spark a little one’s love for a sport or activity! This golf set is a great example of that…also love this gymnastics/tumbling mat and over the door basketball hoop.
More Sports Gifts:
(2) Under Armour: The love for athleisure runs deep in our family, and Under Armour is one of my son’s favorites. It’s comfortable, warm, and perfect for any activity. He also loves to wear the shorts year round layered over active leggings for boys from Old Navy Active! Under Armour also makes very cute pieces for girls and in baby/toddler sizes, too! Many top styles are on sale now…
A few more Under Armour favorites:
(3) Easels/Art Supplies: I love easels because they get kids on their feet, creating and using their imaginations! We have one both of our kids used so much over the years…great gift for preschool or young elementary kids.
(4) Strider (No Pedal) Balance Bike: I was skeptical about this, but I’ve seen firsthand how well they work to develop the balance required to ride a two wheel bike! We purchased a Strider for my son when he was about 3, and he used it until his 5th birthday, when we bought him a two wheel pedal bike. I was shocked as I watched him adjust to the new bike in less than an hour! He was riding alone, and we never had to put training wheels on it! Be sure to grab a helmet, too!
(6) ivivva: Several years ago when I was searching for cute performance dance wear for Marisa, I discovered ivivva. Its made by lululemon for active girls, so the quality, fabric, and attention to detail is great! If you love lululemon for yourself, you will be happy to see some of the same styles for your little one in this line. It starts at size 6 and goes up to size 14. The product lineup includes pieces for specific sports such as dance, soccer, tennis, golf, and running. They also have cozy loungewear and all-purpose pieces to wear for any activity!
I’m partnering with my local ivivva store (@ivivva_northpark) this entire month on my instagram account (@loubiesandlulu)! **Dallas area readers: Follow me on instagram and be on the lookout each week, as I highlight our favorite pieces and share a special offer just for my readers on my feed/instagram story!
(8) Push/Pull Toys: These are wonderful for little ones who have just started walking and the preschool set, too! There are many to choose from, but I love this bumblebee pull toy and grocery shopping cart (on sale now). Both of my kids loved to pile their shopping carts high with their favorite toys and push around the house. Toy strollers are also great for this, to cart around dolls and stuffed animals…
A few more Push/Pull options:
Hope these suggestions are helpful! What are your favorite active gifts to give?
Thanks for stopping by!