You may have seen this outfit featured in my Whole30 Recap last week. The leggings were out of stock then, but now they’re back! You know I love an all-black outfit, but I also find myself gravitating towards stand-out black and white prints. These paint-splatter cropped “Gotham” print leggings from K-Deer caught my eye on a recent visit to Bandier! (Also available in full length) This print looks great with any black or white top, but also looks amazing with a pop of bright color. I wore these recently with a bright pink tank, and it was such a fun look!
Here’s a rundown of some of my latest favorites you see pictured here…
- Capri Leggings: Thankful that the girls at Bandier Dallas introduced me to K-Deer! They’re extremely comfortable and hold up to any workout you put them through. Should have shown this in a photo, but they’re super high waisted so you can wear with any top, whether its a sports bra, crop top, or a full-length top…they all look great! I wore a pair of K-Deer’s popular Stripe leggings in a recent post and when I saw this black and white print, I had to have them!
- Sleeveless Hoodie: Another great Target find! The fabric is so soft, and I love the cross back details and draped neck. For 17.99, you can’t go wrong…I got it in heather grey, too! There’s also a similar long sleeve hoodie with an open back that’s super cute.
- Caged Sports Bra: Lately, I’ve been loving the sports bras from Forever21! I can’t speak to the level of support (because I don’t require much), but they’ve really upped their game with the styles in their activewear selection. This one is a favorite, and under $20!
- Sneakers: I always buy Nike Frees to work out in for a reason…they really are the best! I’m a big fan of the Flyknit 4.0, but these 5.0’s are also very comfy and have a tiny bit more room in the toe/front of foot.
- Bracelets: You see me wearing these all the time too…I love my KenzLove grey and black stack! Adding a stack of beaded bracelets is an easy way to dress up an athleisure look.
- Lipstick: Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Au Pair is my “everyday” pink! I use the lipsticks and glosses from this line daily because they have the best color palette to choose from. There are at least two or three in my handbag at all times. And knowing they are made of healthy, quality ingredients makes me feel confident using them regularly!
- And of course, I had to top the look with my favorite bomber from yesterday’s post 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!
Photography: Stephanie Drenka