It’s finally starting to feel like fall around here…honestly, I’ll happily take anything below 80 degrees! Sharing five favorites today to take you from fall through winter in comfort and style! These items will definitely be in rotation all season long…
Once the cold weather hits, it’s all about chic layers and boots for me! Because we spend time in Taos in winter, pieces that can hold their own in the city and in the mountains are important…
(1) These shearling lined leather boots can take basic pieces like jeans and a flannel up a notch! They have beautiful details such as gold buckles and hardware, and plush shearling trim along the top and front. The elevated chunky heel adds height and polish to the overall look. (Also available in black…gorgeous!!)
(2) I bought a couple of these plaid lumber jill shirts last season, and they got so much wear I had to add another to my collection. With the high side slits and flattering cut, they are a feminine take on the classic flannel button up. I pair them with leggings and jeans, and also tie around my waist.
(3) Once again, wearing my favorite Topshop skinnies! They’re the perfect skinny, almost legging-like fit to tuck into jeans without bulkiness. At $65, they’re a budget friendly find…and I also have them in black.
(4) Obsessed with this down jacket! The details kind of remind me of my favorite olive button up shirt. This version is super warm thanks to the down fill and perfect for layering. And, because of the flattering seaming it doesn’t look too puffy, if you know what I mean! I’ll wear this with casual and active outfits all winter! I can envision it layered over a hoodie, light sweater, or adding a favorite scarf…
(5) Ok, so this isn’t clothing, but on any given morning you will find me with my little Yeti tumbler in hand! I love the smaller 10oz size, and that it keeps my coffee hot. The 20oz and 32 oz sizes are also very popular, and any of them make a thoughtful gift!
Coach Preston Booties (c/0) | Topshop Jamie Skinny Jeans (fit: runs slightly small, if in doubt, order one size up) | Athleta Lumberjill Flannel Shirt (available in several plaids) | Athleta Downieville Shirt Jacket (also available in navy) | Yeti 10oz Lowball Tumbler and Lid | Vapour Organic Beauty Lipstick in Courage (another favorite red, also love Tryst!)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by! xx
Photography: Mary Summers Hafner