Today I am featuring a few of my favorite beauty products to give or get!
I love to discover holiday gift sets from my go-to brands as well as new brands I want to try. Holiday sets can be a great value and an easy way to sample a range of products. The reasons I selected these products are listed here….You can shop my finds (plus a few more that I could’t fit in my collage!) by clicking on the photos above or below!
1. CALISTA TOOLS “Blowout” Detachable Brush Set: Genius idea! The barrel of the brush detaches from the handle, so you can leave in your hair until you are ready to take them out for extra, extra body.
2. LAURA MERCIER “Le Petite Patisserie” Hand Creme Quartet: These moisturizers work well to make your skin soft and smell amazing, includes Almond Coconut Milk, Creme Brulee, Ambre Vanille and Fresh Fig. Perfect size to keep in your handbag or gym bag.
3. MAC “Keepsakes” Mineralize Brush Set: MAC makes wonderful brush sets for the holidays that are a great value! There are different sets available, so you can add to your brush collection.
4. FRESH “Skincare VIPs” Set: Skincare best-sellers from Fresh that cleanse, exfoliate and nourish your face. I am a huge fan of the Sugar lip balm…its the best!
5. BOBBI BROWN Deluxe Eye/Lip Palette: Includes lots of neutrals for an everyday or dressed up look. Bobbi Brown palettes are a favorite because they always feature colors you will actually use until they are gone!
6. SEPHORA Perfume Sampler: These are great for gift giving…they include 14 samples of Sephora’s best-selling fragrances, and a voucher to redeem at Sephora for 1 full size scent once you decide which one is your favorite.
7. STEPH & CO. Leopard Cosmetic Cases: Cute cosmetic bags to organize all of your beauty essentials! The handled travel bag, brush case, and large makeup bag are sold separately, so you can choose the one that’s best for you, or someone on your list.
8. DRYBAR “Big Hair, Don’t Care” Holiday Kit: Love, love getting my hair blown out at Drybar. Now, I can get the same results at home, well almost(!), with this kit. Or at least practice my blowout skills with these products…includes the Buttercup hair dryer, two brushes, and “Texas Tea” shampoo, conditioner, and hairspray.