Mother’s Day is exactly a week away…
If you are looking for a great gift, I have some ideas for you! Flowers are always appreciated, but how about something fun and summery, in shades of rose?
(Click on the photos above, below, or item names for shopping information…)
(1) Give her something she can use at the beach or pool…How cute is this cover-up with mini tassels? Perfect to throw on over a brightly colored suit (also available in mint and pink). These beaded tassel necklaces are fun to add to a casual outfit of white jeans and a tee. Water bottles from S’well are great for the hot summer months because they’re insulated, keeping drinks super cold.
(2) Keep the sun out of her eyes with this great straw fedora with a pop of pink!
(3) Protective clear zip cases for tablets and phones, perfect for handbags or beach bags…
(4) Pretty rose-gold bracelet and earrings from Kendra Scott make a thoughtful accessory update.
(5) Classic sunnies with navy frames from Ray-Ban go with almost anything!
(6) Rose on her toes! Sweet shoes, like my favorite perforated slip-on sneakers, and cushy flip flops with stud details, both in blush.
(7) I’ve had my eye on this Michael Kors watch for a little while now…love the two-tone look!
(8) This Jo Malone bath oil smells divine…rose, with a hint of citrus, and leaves skin so soft.
(9) This is the second time I’ve featured this Sunnylife radio, because I think its adorable! Comes in different color combos and can be used as a radio or speaker for your iPhone or Android device.
SHOP THE POST: (MORE) IDEAS FOR MOM…
Thanks for stopping by!