Exciting news…ivivva is opening a store very soon in Dallas at Northpark Center! Marisa and I have teamed up with my friend and fellow blogger, Lee (of Do Say Give) and her daughter, to bring you a fun mom/daughter event to celebrate the opening of the store on Saturday, August 13th! See below for the details and link to reserve your spot for the event…
In case you aren’t familiar with the brand, ivivva is beautiful, technical apparel made for active girls by lululemon. I discovered this line a few years ago when I was searching for dance/workout clothing for Marisa with the same quality, fit, and features I look for when purchasing activewear for myself. From the moment we purchased her first ivivva outfit, she also fell in love with the brand…especially the cute styles, fit, and comfort factor. As a mom, I appreciated the quality, durability (it wears and washes so well!), and modest cuts. Many of the styles are similar to my tried and true lululemon staples, but made with growing girls in mind! Ivivva is available in sizes 6-14.
Another thing we love about ivivva is the way the brand supports and brings girls together! Their instagram accounts are very positive and encourage girls to chase their dreams in their activities, school and beyond (Follow @ivivva and @ivivva_northpark). They also host community events regularly in their stores to invite girls to try new activities, set goals, and celebrate their accomplishments. Visiting the ivivva store has always been something Marisa looks forward to, not only for the clothes, but for the welcoming atmosphere! Be sure to follow on instagram or check the store when you visit to see what’s on the calendar.
Details on the Grand Opening Event below! Space is limited, be sure to RSVP here if you plan to attend…
Mother/Daughter Dance Class (Led by former DCC Lynlee Kessler)
Class will be 8:30am-9:30am | In-store celebration/fruit bar starts at 10am
Saturday, August 13th
NorthPark Center | Dallas, TX
North Court (bottom of escalators, near Microsoft Store)
Note: Moms can participate and learn the dance too, or sit back and watch/visit while the girls learn. Just wanted to mention that! And, if dancing isn’t your thing, you can still join us at 10 to check out the brand new store!
Outfit Details (for info on what Lee and her daughter are wearing, head over to Do Say Give!)
Marisa’s Outfit (c/0 ivivva):
- Rhythmic Crop: The perfect do it all legging that also comes in full length! These are super versatile, great to wear for activities or casually!
- Stretch Your Goals Singlet: Marisa loved this tank because its lightweight and fits well over her favorite ivivva sports bras. Made of soft, sweat wicking technical fabric that breathes and keeps her comfortable!
- Namaste Everyday Sports Bra: The criss cross straps on this top were a favorite feature! Available in other bright, pretty prints, too…
- Adidas Superstar Sneakers: The finishing touch for any athleisure outfit from ivivva!
My outfit (c/o lululemon):
- All the Right Places Crop: Love the flattering seaming and fit of these crops! They come in several colors, and have a hip pocket to stow a card or key…
- Run with the Sun Tank: A seriously lightweight tank, great for any activity. I liked this one because of the unique back details and the body skimming fit…not too tight, not too loose!
- Minimalist Sports Bra: Marisa chose this sports bra for me! The color and style make it a fun stand out piece. She has such great taste and always encourages me to buy something other than black…for that I’m thankful!
- Nike Free Flyknit Sneakers: I have lots of running shoes and I always go back to this style…a wardrobe staple for me!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you can join us for the Grand Opening!