I hope that my Loubies and Lulu birthday celebration has been as fun for you as it has been for me! It has been great to revisit past places/topics, and gift the giveaway winners with something wonderful that represents them. My last giveaway is a $50 gift card to HG Sply Co. in Dallas! I discovered HG Sply Co. while I was in the middle of my first Whole30. I was looking for a paleo-friendly restaurant for date night, a place that prepared their food following the same paleo guidelines I was following at home. I needed a break from cooking, and HG turned out to be the perfect solution! Since then, we have been back several times (just check my insta feed!) and it has become one of our go-to restaurants in Dallas. I also love that many menu items are local. All of that being said, you DON’T have to be a follower of the paleo lifestyle to eat at HG!
HG Sply Co. serves delicious food, in a great atmosphere, that just happens to be health conscious.
They serve brunch, lunch, and dinner. (There are also menu items that are not paleo-based.) Check out their roof-top patio with a great view of the skyline, perfect for the crisp fall evenings that are coming. They even have yoga classes on the roof, followed by brunch on the weekend! Spend some time on their site and discover all of the wonderful things they have to offer. You will be glad you did!
A few of our favorites at HG Sply Co…
- Moscow Mule: Vodka, Fresh Lime, Agave Syrup, Ginger Kombucha
- Double Under: Beet-infused Organic Tequila, Fresh Lime, Rosemary Syrup
- Bergamot Knees: Gin, Earl Grey Tea, Fresh Lemon, Honey
- Pork Shanks: Wrapped in bacon, and served with greens…need I say more?!?
- Custom Bowl: You can choose from a selection of Bases (2), Protein(1), and Toppings/Sauces (1). My current fave: Steak + Curried Cauliflower + Sauteed Mushrooms + Guacamole
- The Burgerstack: Grass-Fed Wagyu Hamburger served with lettuce and tomato, topped with avocado and an over-easy egg, served over a bed of sweet potato hash.
- Delmonico (Ryan’s Fave): Chili-coffee crusted ribeye, brussels sprouts, red wine demi, over easy egg
- For a total indulgence, if you are out with a group of friends (because it is big enough to share!) you HAVE to try the “Work Hard Play Hard!” It is impressive, not to mention delicious! It is HG’s signature dessert. It is dark chocolate molded into a kettle bell. Nestled inside the kettle bell is a slice of gluten-free cheesecake and fresh fruit. On the outside there are skewers of fresh pineapple and strawberries. They bring it to your table, and then pour warm HG caramel sauce over the kettle bell, causing it to melt…dreamy! Once it is melted, you can eat the cheesecake inside and dip the fruit into the melted chocolate and caramel sauce. It is amazing!
Here’s what you need to do to enter my HG Sply Co. Giveaway:
LIKE both Loubies and Lulu + HG Sply Co. on Facebook
TAG a friend in the comments of the HG giveaway post on my Facebook page
- Giveaway ends and winner will be drawn on Monday, Sept. 29th at 10pm (CST).
GO: HG SPLY CO., 2008 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX, 75206 // Phone: 469.334.0896