Mother’s Day is right around the corner! Let her know you’re thinking of her with a sweet card and gift! I’m super sentimental and keep the Mother’s Day cards my kids/hubby have given me each year, along with the cards from my mom and mother in law. I feel so blessed to be a mom and to have many strong women in my life to lead the way!
I enjoyed pulling together these fun gift options to browse for this Mother’s Day Gift Guide!
I also included one of my favorite Mother’s Day gifts ever: my Nespresso coffee machine and frother (buy the pair and save 35%). It’s truly the gift that keeps on giving! I’ve had my machine for nine years and it’s still going strong!
Click the item number to shop and see more gift ideas below…
1.Comfy sleep set – Can’t go wrong with this classic pj set, under $50.
2. Everyday Belt Bag – Because moms often need to have their hands free! Available in several colors…
4. Slipper Slides – Love these cozy “summer slippers!”
6. Veja Sneakers – Chic sneaks for summer…love the pop of color! Save 15% with ANDREAOVE50
7. Tie Dye Tee – All about tie dye lately…love this subtle design with cutout
8. Classic Aviators – Sunnies are a mama essential (and these are on sale)!
10. Monogrammed Straw Clutch – Get her name or initials on this chic summer clutch…
11. Align Jogger – One of the comfiest pairs of lighweight joggers ever. Wear for lounge or styled with a cute tee and sandals.
12. Lululemon Yoga Mat – Love this color/design
14. Capri Blue Candle– One of my favorite summer scents! Pair with a card and flowers and you’re set!
16. Initial Glass Vase – Beautiful filled with your favorite blooms…
17. Milk Frother– Does both cold and hot froth, works with any type of milk. I use mine daily to warm and froth my nutpods creamer. I also use it to create “cold foam” iced coffee/lattes similar to Starbucks for a fraction of the price!
More Mother’s Day Finds…