During the holidays I like to treat the guys on my list to something they didn’t know they needed! Or a fun upgrade on something they already use. (More recommendations below, too)
- Spill-proof lid, interior that keeps drinks hot for 5 hours or chilled for 18 – and it doesn’t give your drinks any tinge of flavor. Comes in a variety of colors!
- A wardrobe staple, year-round. Everyone needs a good hoodie!
- A small, sweet sentimental reminder he can look at every day!
- This best-selling, 24-piece grilling set is complete with everything he’ll need (and more!), but also stores conveniently and is super portable.
- These sneakers totally balance sleek with comfort. Great for weekend plans, or for business casual!
- Give him the cult-favorite Winston razor, featured in this awesome Harry’s holiday set! It comes with shave gel, a travel cover, and extra cartridges.
- Ditch the tangled cords and get him this sleek charging station. It works on most Apple and Android devices, and has a handy valet section right next to the charging area for any additional items he wants to keep nearby.
- Any avid golfer can always use more golf balls. These Titleist Pros will elevate his game, and keep him well-stocked for a while!
- If he’s active, he needs a Theragun! It’s the perfect portable therapy device to relieve sore muscles and help with recovery.
- The mix of cashmere with cotton makes this pullover super soft, and it has just enough room for layering.
*Another can’t go wrong idea: Boots or Slippers! Warm, waterproof Sorel boots that look good too! Or go for the best Slippers ever from UGG! I have purchased these as gifts for Ryan and my dad, and also for my mom. Trust me, they’ll make anyone happy!
What are your favorite gifts to give the guys in your life? Be sure to check out the rest of my gift guides, with ideas for Women, Teens, Kids, and the Whole30/Healthy Foodies on your list!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! xx