I’m SO excited to invite you to join me on January 29th, for a FREE class at Equinox Preston Hollow, followed by healthy treats from Snap Kitchen. “ELIMIN8TOR” is the class I am hosting, and is one of the newest class offerings at Equinox. I took the class for the first time recently. I thought it was a great combination of intensity, challenge, and fun! All of the sign up details are at the end of this post…
What to Expect/How it Works:
ELIMIN8TOR is an intense, interactive interval workout that is partially driven by the participants of the class! The instructor gives participants a chance to eliminate exercises from the each round, and take a chance by a blind draw to determine finishing exercises for last round. Sounds a little confusing, but I promise you, it isn’t! It is FUN! You can see the names of the exercises, which are posted on the studio wall, You will know what is coming next, and what you might want to eliminate if the instructor calls on you to choose! This full body, loaded-movement based training class will engage and empower you to Push, Progress, and Play.
What I Loved:
- At 45 minutes, this class is perfect for days when you are short on time, but still want to squeeze in a workout that hits everything. You get your strength training and your cardio all in one shot!
- Because it is HIIT, (High Intensity Interval Training) each exercise is only performed for one minute, with rest periods in between each exercise. Plan on sweating!
- This is an intense workout, but can be modified for different levels. The instructors are great about showing the different levels.
Below is a breakdown of what you need to know if you want to reserve a spot on my guest list for this class! Would love to see you there…email me with any questions: email@example.com
Who / When / Where:
- Hosted by Loubies and Lulu + Equinox.
- Thursday, January 29th, 11am at Equinox Preston Hollow, located at 8611 Hillcrest Rd, Dallas, TX.
- Plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to sign in, and get settled.
- Stay after class to mix, mingle, and enjoy post workout treats from Snap Kitchen!
- Attendees will receive a one-week pass to Equinox, AND a complimentary EquiFIT Assessment.
- You can use this pass to experience the awesome line-up of classes Equinox offers that sets it apart from the other clubs in the area! Equinox has two locations in Dallas, Preston Hollow and Highland Park.
- Bring the kids! Equinox is providing complimentary guest passes for the Kids Club (limited availability, reserve ASAP!) for this class. My 3 year old loves Kids Club…usually doesn’t want to leave when it’s time to go!
- You will get a killer workout and have FUN!
RSVP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot ASAP!
All of the pieces from my outfits in this post can be found at The Shop at Equinox!
Stop by The Shop and browse their well-edited mix of brands and styles that can help you make a seamless, fashionable transition to and from the club! You can also shop both my workout and casual looks here: