These pieces have become my go-to’s now that the weather has finally cooled off! I’m all about comfortable essentials, like light sweaters and distressed skinny jeans, accessorized with simple gold jewelry.
1. A cozy, not-too-fitted, not-too-loose sweater from American Eagle
2. A warm knitted tube scarf from H&M
3, Gold stud watch and earrings from Kate Spade
4. Military shirt jacket perfect for layering from H&M
5. Combat boots that can be worn laced all the way up, or folded down to see the southwest pattern lining from Steve Madden. I also love the chunky zipper detail down the back of the boot.
6. Arrow Stack Necklace from Madewell and Railroad Spike Cuff Bracelet from Giles & Brother
7. Distressed Dark Wash Jeans from Edyson at Nordstrom. I just tried this brand recently, and love the fit and the price! This pair was on sale for $39.95!