This season I’ve enjoyed my shopping trips to the Allen Premium Outlets!
It was not my first time, but it had been a while. I was so impressed with the expansion and new retailers added since my last visit! If you’re new to the center, I thought it would be helpful to share details and my tips for shopping there!
First Tip: Wear comfortable shoes and get in the mood for shopping, because there’s a lot of ground to cover!
Where are the Allen Premium Outlets located?
They’re conveniently located just north of Dallas, on US 75, exit 37 Stacy Rd.
Which stores can be found at Allen Premium Outlets?
Allen Premium Outlets has over 120 outlet designer and name-brand outlet stores!
A few of my personal favorites include The North Face, Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Nike Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Under Armour and West Elm! Click here for a full listing of retailers!
You can find incredible savings of 25-65% every day, not to mention the special holiday deals currently happening!
What are the hours?
Typically 11am-8pm during the week and 10am-9pm during the holiday season, but some stores are open additional hours. If there’s a specific store you want to visit, call directly or click here for updated seasonal hours.
Why you should visit the outlets?
To find amazing deals on the brands you love! There is something for everyone. It’s so worth the drive to shop so many great retailers in one spot…
Are there any insider sales/deals I should know about?
How I spend a day outlet shopping:
- Grab a coffee or tea at Starbucks and game plan! I always bring a bottle of water too, just in case!
- Make a list of stores to visit/what to looking for. Trust me, it helps to make a list because there are so many options! Also, look at the directory map to batch shop the stores by location!
- Visit a couple of stores on the list! I’m especially loving The North Face and Columbia this season for winter essentials and Tory Burch and Michael Kors for handbags, fragrances, and gifts!
- Take a lunch break at Fatburger! Gotta keep up the shopping energy and avoid getting hangry! (Tip: If you’re GF, they offer a gluten free bun option or order lettuce wrapped!)
- Visit a few more stores on the list before I go! And if there’s extra time, browse a new store I haven’t been to before!
- Have fun!! You never know what deals you might discover!
This post was sponsored by Allen Premium Outlets. Thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support my blog and make this content possible.