I hope you got a chance to read yesterday’s post, inviting you to join me at Equinox Preston Hollow for a complimentary fitness event. Today, I want to tell you a bit about the awesome workout we have planned…it’s the newest class offered at Equinox, Best Butt Ever!
I’ve added this class to my favorites list because it’s a fun challenge! It always leaves me with sore glutes and legs the next day (in the best way, of course!). Best Butt Ever focuses on the lower body, targeting glutes, legs, and core/trunk. One of my favorite instructors, Megan Bursey Hendricks, will be leading our class. She’s fabulous at providing modifications for all fitness levels, and will motivate you to do your best! (*Be sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the post to enter the giveaway, too!)
Here’s a little breakdown of what to expect:
- First part of the workout is a warm up, followed by sets of exercises using a loop resistance band (around the upper legs) and glide disks. You’ll start to feel the burn right off the bat…
- Second, strengthen with deadlifts, squats, and lunges, using heavy dumbbells. Don’t be afraid to challenge yourself during this part!
- Last, the step platform is used for an extra burst of cardio and plyometric exercises. Then comes the cool down!
Each exercise is performed in timed intervals. Cardio bursts and active recovery are included throughout the workout. Come ready to get sweaty, and leave feeling energized + strong!
Before you head out though, stay a while and enjoy delicious refreshments from Snap Kitchen, chair massages from The Spa, gift bags, raffle giveaways, and more! Click here to reserve your spot! And, check out the photos below to get a preview of what the workout includes…
If you’re interested, but can’t make it to the event, not to worry! We still have something just for you!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a guest pass to try Best Butt Ever on another day that works for you! The Saturday morning classes are super fun!
- Enter my Giveaway below to win a fab Fall Health + Fitness Package.
Package includes: Pass to Experience Equinox with an Equifit Assessment and Personal Training Session, $25 Snap Kitchen Gift Card, Equinox Tank + Yoga Mat, and Aloha Vitamins
Dallas area entries only. Must be willing to pick prize up at Equinox Preston Hollow.