Staying on track with wellness + workouts during the holiday season can be tricky!
Today I’m sharing my best tips and favorite pieces to keep you going this season! Add workouts to your calendar like you would an important meeting with a friend. Because during these busy weeks you can be your own best friend or worst enemy! Don’t run yourself down and become frazzled! Speaking to myself here, too 😉 By taking care of your health and stress levels you’ll feel so much more equipped to handle the fun (and busyness!) of the season…
Here are a few things that work for me:
- Be realistic of how much time you can budget for workouts, then schedule them now.
- I try to keep my routine of 4-5 gym workouts or classes/week, but if I can’t a quick weights circuit at home or walk in my neighborhood does the trick.
- Set out/pack your workout bag the night before so you’re prepared, and throw in a healthy snack while you’re at it.
- If you work from home, put on your workout clothes first thing in the morning so you’re ready to go when it’s time!
- Stock up on dry shampoo and put figure out how you can do an easy makeup refresh in 5 mins! My go to routine is: IT Cosmetics CC Cream, Vapour Beauty Multi-use Sticks for cheeks and lips, eyelash curler, and mascara.
- My favorite portable snack combo right now is fresh fruit/veggies and a jerky stick, or celery sticks and a packet of my favorite nut butter…
- Take time to stay home, get cozy, and watch your favorite holiday movies…a mental break can work wonders!
To further add to my motivation level, I love to wear “holiday” colors. patterns, and fabrics...
If I’m dressed for it, I’m more likely to GO! I’ve rounded up favorites that are festive but don’t scream holiday, so you can wear them anytime! Fell in love with these evergreen pieces recently and knew they’d be a perfect addition to my Fitness Gift Guide! Click here to shop my all my finds….
Thanks for stopping by! Please share your holiday fitness tips with me as well!
Photography: Stephanie Drenka