Whole30 Tangy Sesame Dressing
A Whole30 version of the Apple Tree restaurant signature dressing! A Taos, NM favorite!
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (I used The New Primal)
- 2/3 cup extra light tasting olive oil or safflower oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
- In a large measuring cup (I use a 4 cup) or bowl, add all ingredients and and blend with an immersion blender. If you don’t have an immersion blender, beat together with a whisk until ingredients are well mixed.
- Store in the refrigerator in a mason jar or small container for 7-10 days.
Keywords: Whole30, Paleo, Keto salad dressing