When I find a product I think is great, that I’ll use often, I love to share it here!
I’d like to fill you in on a brand I’ve recently discovered, Vapour Organic Beauty. There are several reasons I am in love with this line, and I want to give you the details!
To preface this, the month of March will mark two years since I began my Whole30 journey. Through the Whole30, I have become very aware of what is in the food I eat, and how it affects my body/health. I have experienced amazing results from this, and I want to extend this awareness to the products I use on my face and body. You’ve probably heard this before, but the skin is your largest organ, and it absorbs the products you put on it! There are so many harmful ingredients added to many lotions, cosmetics, and creams. To be honest, I knew I should be paying more attention to this, but just had not focused on it, because thinking I’d have to replace everything at once was overwhelming! Now that I have started to become more ingredient-conscious, I think a moderate approach can be taken. It is easier to replace a few products at a time as I find better substitutes. Vapour Organic Beauty simplifies this transition!
Why do organic ingredients matter when it comes to makeup and skincare?
Vapour does a wonderful job explaining this on their site: “Vapour’s super concentrated formulas deliver skin supportive Antioxidants, EFAs (essential fatty acids), Vitamins & Minerals. Since what is applied to our skin is absorbed it makes sense to use organic, non toxic ingredients that support beautiful, radiant skin. Vapour multi tasks – it is skincare and color in one.” Makes a whole lot of sense when you think about it this way! As I age, I strive to take even better care of my skin, and I can incorporate Vapour into my skin-care/beauty routine to achieve this.
Today, I want to give you an intro to Vapour…
If you have used Vapour before, I would love to hear what your experience has been/which products are your favorites! I’m sharing what I used to create a natural, everyday makeup look. Be on the lookout for future posts detailing specific products that have made it into my daily rotation, as well as looks for various occasions.
Things to Know About Vapour Organic Beauty:
- The product is truly wonderful! The texture, scent, and formulations are great. It is a luxury, high-performance line, but still is made of 100% natural ingredients. This combination in usually hard to find in one line, but Vapour does it well!
- This line originates from Taos, NM and all of the products are made in the USA. I am proud to support a local company from my hometown. Vapour was founded with the principles of performance and purity as first priorities. They are committed to creating healthy products and maintaining environmental accountability.
- Vapour utilizes light reflective technology. The finished result is an even, luminous finish that compliments the skin tone of the wearer. This technology creates a customized shade match! Vapour foundations are available to compliment a wide range of skin tones.
- Vapour glides on easily, can be layered for more coverage, and will not settle into lines and wrinkles. It feels very nice on the skin, light, while still providing ample coverage.
- Most products are in stick formulation, making them easily portable, and blendable with your fingertips, no brushes required. They are perfect to throw in my handbag for after workout touch-ups!
“Vapour is 100% natural. It contains 70% organic ingredients and 30% mineral pigments and essential oils. That is it. Vapour contains No toxic chemicals, No parabens, No phalates, No animal testing, No nano-particles, No irradiation.”
What I used to create a natural, everyday look with Vapour Organic Beauty:
- FACE: Stratus Instant Skin Perfector + Atmosphere Luminous Foundation
- COVER: Illusionist Concealer
- EYES: Mesmerize Eye Shimmer in Cinder and Ember + Mesmerize Liner in Truffle
- CHEEKS: Aura Multi-Use Blush in Eros and Spark
- LIPS: Siren Lipstick in Au Pair + Elixir Plumping Gloss in Honor (all proceeds from this shade go to breast cancer research)
Products c/o Vapour Organic Beauty. All thoughts and opinions in this post are my own. Rest assured, I would never recommend or feature anything here that I don’t personally love or use. Only the best for you! xo