ALO YOGA Extreme Racer Tank, Aria Bra, Undertone Pant / NIKE Sphere Vest / MZ WALLACE Quilted Tote Bag / KENZLOVE Bracelets / NIKE Free Flyknit 4.o Sneakers (with the exception of the bracelets and sneakers all pieces can be purchased at The Shop at Equinox or through my links here!)
I’m excited to be partnering once again with Equinox Preston Hollow, to host a fun (and free!) morning of fitness!
Experience the newest workout in the Equinox group fitness line-up, in an exclusive private class for L&L readers! The workout is called Best Butt Ever, a 45-minute class that will be led by Group Fitness Manager + Instructor for Equinox Preston Hollow, Megan Bursey Hendricks. Huge perk: Childcare will be offered complimentary! Please RSVP with number of children, limited availability.
A few details…
- Class will start at 10:45am.
- Plan to arrive around 10:30am to check in and settle into their gorgeous locker room.
- Then, grab a water and towel, and head to the group fitness studio to find your spot for class!
Speaking from the wonderful experience of hosting a class here this past January, the Equinox team really pulls out all the stops! So, come prepared to take in the luxe Equinox club amenities, get a fantastic workout, and have a blast…
*Don’t wait, click here to reserve your spot!*
The fun doesn’t end when class does! Stay afterwards and enjoy what we have planned:
- Delicious post workout refreshments from Snap Kitchen to refuel and refresh!
- Mini spa treatments from The Spa at Equinox.
- Enter to win a One Month Dallas Access Membership to Equinox, a great gift basket from Snap Kitchen, AND a package from The Spa at Equinox, including a facial and massage! Winners will be announced following class!
- All attendees will receive a one day guest pass to return to try another class or workout.
And while you’re there, be sure to check out the fabulous new arrivals for fall/winter in The Shop…
I shopped there a couple weeks ago, and found the versatile layering pieces I’m wearing here. Wearing a navy and black combo is my thing lately…I’m loving these two neutrals together! Have you tried it? These great quilted totes are also in stock. They’re roomy enough for all of your gym essentials, and cute enough to carry around all day!
Check back in on Tuesday for the nitty gritty on the BBE workout!
For now, here’s the description from the Equinox class schedule: “Best Butt Ever is strategically engineered to lift and shape your hottest asset. Fire up your glutes, build strength and definition, and get powerful. Waist-whittling exercises are also integrated to further accentuate your new rear view.”
C’mon…you know you want to try it 😉
If you have any questions about the event, feel free to email me, email@example.com. Thanks so much!! Hope to see you on the 27th…
SHOP THE POST: NAVY AND BLACK