Hope everyone is having a wonderful 4th of July weekend! We drove to Taos yesterday, and our summer stay is off to a great start! A highlight of the drive was stopping at Cadillac Ranch which is something Marisa and I always have wanted to do. Fun photo ops and something new! We’re excited to be in New Mexico for the next several weeks and looking forward to our 4th of July weekend traditions…
This post will be short and sweet but wanted to share this denim dress along with a listing of favorite holiday sales to shop! There are plenty of markdowns going on, most lasting through Tuesday. See my Top 5 below!
I’m constantly on the lookout for dresses that can be worn casually with flats or dressed up with a pair of wedges. This chambray dress was a great find and is now marked down to under $35! (Sizes are limited, but I found this similar style at the same price.) It’s super soft and looks cute with booties and sneakers, too!
These espadrille wedges were on my summer wish list and I finally took the plunge! Glad I did! Love the height and the versatility of this style. And, they’re actually very comfortable. My outfit wouldn’t be complete without this fun pom pom clutch! It’s a colorful compliment to any summer outfit and it’s 40% off now with code AMERICA…
Top Five Sales to Shop this 4th of July Weekend!
- Nordstrom Sale: Lots of great markdowns (up to 50% off) before Anniversary Sale Early Access starts in a few weeks!
- Abercrombie: Sale on summer wardrobe staples and pieces to wear into the fall…
- Accessory Concierge: 40% off entire site with code AMERICA, includes the clutch in this post and the pom pom and tassel earrings that have been super popular this summer!
- GAP: 40% off your purchase with code JULY
- Saint Bernard: Tons of new markdowns in all categories, great deals on their huge selection of swimwear…
Abercrombie Chambray Dress (also love this style) / Marc Fisher Annie Espadrille Wedges/ Accessory Concierge Pom Pom Clutch (under $25 with code AMERICA) / Accessory Concierge Earrings (sold out, similar here) / Vapour Beauty Lipstick in Courage
I’ll still be blogging and posting regularly on social media while in New Mexico!
There are lots of ways to follow if you want to see what we’re up to during our stay! We’ve got many adventures planned for the next 5 weeks…can’t wait!
- Click here to Subscribe to my Newsletter, to get blog posts delivered to your inbox on the morning I post.
- Register your email address with Like To Know It or download the free Like To Know It App to easily shop my Instagram posts. Makes it super easy to find and shop the exact items I feature! Or you can always shop my instagram posts here on the blog!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy 4th of July! xx
Photography: Mary Summers Hafner