I loved being a part of the Whole30 Approved | Snap Kitchen menu launch last week! It was a perfect fit for me because I’ve been fan of the Whole30 program for over three years now, and a frequent customer at Snap Kitchen since they opened in Dallas. Exciting news…I’m partnering with Snap Kitchen to host a gift card giveaway today! Visit me, @loubiesandlulu on instagram and follow the directions to enter for a chance to win!
Snap Kitchen has been a lifesaver for my family and I, with their delicious and healthy meals to go! Because all of the ingredients are listed on each label, its a no brainer for times I’m on the Whole30 and don’t have time to cook. I can quickly find something that fits within the guidelines, which is not always an easy task when it comes to dining out on the Whole30. So, I was very happy to hear they were going to make it official and have Whole30 Approved items on their menu!
Even when I’m not doing a Whole30, I still enjoy meals from Snap Kitchen, some of which have ingredients that aren’t Whole30, but are still on the healthier side, for my personal eating plan. Most of these fall under their Gluten Free or Paleo category, actually. Just to name a few, the Banana Pancakes, Naked Chicken, Chicken and Green Chile Enchiladas, Beef Lasagna, Strawberry Cheesecake and Coconut Macaroons are all wonderful!
On another note, I had some questions/requests about the outfit details from last week’s post, so I thought I’d share them today! These are athleisure pieces that are current favorites and easy to mix with other items in your closet. Details below…
- Koral Lustrous Leggings: If I had to rank my favorite black leggings, these would definitely be in the top 5! They add a little edge to any look and are the perfect length. I also love the moto version, which has the lustrous fabric in the front and matte fabric on the backside. Use my code andrea15 to save 15% off your order at Bandier!
- Michi Anti Gravity Bra: I love the mesh racerback style and cut. It looks great under a variety of tops and tanks…not just for workouts, either! The Rize bra is also a very similar style.
- Cold Shoulder Tee: This longer length, relaxed fit top is a steal at $15 and comes in maroon, too! It’s a great piece to throw on after a workout, or layer under a jacket or vest.
- Puma Suede Sneakers: Y’all know I love sneakers, and these Pumas are a favorite pair for fall! They’re also available in navy and berry…
- Everyday Tote: I carry this tote almost every day, to hold my workout/errand essentials. Love all the pockets, especially the ones on the side of the bag, to keep my phone within reach. And, the gold tone hardware makes it look more like a handbag than a gym bag…
Thanks for stopping by…Have a great day!
Photography: Megan Weaver